Why JS file is not working in HTML?
js file IS your jQuery file and you are adding your code to the top of the file, reason if you add the code into the document itself it DOES work. If that is the case then move your code to the end of the script. js file. OR you can make a separate file for your custom code and load it after the jQuery file.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
What is type in script tag?
The type attribute specifies the type of the script. The type attribute identifies the content between the <script> and </script> tags.
Where should I put script in HTML?
You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the <body> , or in the <head> section of an HTML page, or in both.
Why is my HTML not working?
Also, try opening it on another browser. If that doesn’t work, try creating a new file in Notepad or something similar, save it with a . html file extension and try opening it again. … If that doesn’t work, try installing another browser or using Edge/Safari/Internet Explorer or whatever built-in browser you have.
- Code clutter and confusion. It’s not uncommon that errors and accidents occur from carelessness of developing in large sizes of function blocks. …
- Readability. …
- Lack of control. …
- Boilerplate (Solved by: Templating)