What is the default data type?
|Data Type||Default Value (for fields)|
|String (or any object)||null|
What is the data type in Java?
There are 8 primitive data types in Java: byte, char, short, int, long, float, double and boolean.
What are the basic data types in Java?
Java has two categories of data:
- Primitive Data Type: such as boolean, char, int, short, byte, long, float, and double.
- Non-Primitive Data Type or Object Data type: such as String, Array, etc.
What is primitive data type in Java?
Primitive Data Type: In Java, the primitive data types are the predefined data types of Java. They specify the size and type of any standard values. Java has 8 primitive data types namely byte, short, int, long, float, double, char and boolean.
Which is default data type of function?
The default return data type in a function is int.
In other words commonly if it is not explicitly mentioned the default return data type of a function by the compiler will be of an integer data type.
What is data type int?
The int data type is the primary integer data type in SQL Server. The bigint data type is intended for use when integer values might exceed the range that is supported by the int data type. bigint fits between smallmoney and int in the data type precedence chart.
What are the five data types?
- String (or str or text). Used for a combination of any characters that appear on a keyboard, such as letters, numbers and symbols.
- Character (or char). Used for single letters.
- Integer (or int). Used for whole numbers.
- Float (or Real). …
- Boolean (or bool).
What is the range of data type in Java?
|byte||8 bits||-128 .. 127|
|short||16 bits||-32,768 .. 32,767|
|int||32 bits||-2,147,483,648 .. 2,147,483,647|
|long||64 bits||-9,223,372,036,854,775,808 .. 9,223,372,036,854,775,807|