- Booleans can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Numbers can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Strings can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Dates are always objects.
- Maths are always objects.
- Regular expressions are always objects.
What is JSON format?
What is object in HTML?
The <object> HTML element represents an external resource, which can be treated as an image, a nested browsing context, or a resource to be handled by a plugin.
How do you access objects in the classroom?
2. How to access the object in the class? Explanation: Objects in the method can be accessed using direct member access operator which is (.).