How do I import a DB dump into SQL Developer?
Right-click on either the “Data Pump” or “Import Jobs” tree node and select the “Data Pump Import Wizard…” menu option. Enter the type of import you want to do and the name of the dump file that is the source of the data, then click the “Next” button.
What Cannot have a trigger associated with it?
Since triggers execute as part of a transaction, the following statements are not allowed in a trigger: All create commands, including create database, create table, create index, create procedure, create default, create rule, create trigger, and create view. All drop commands. alter table and alter database.
How do I import a large file into SQL Developer?
How to Import from Excel to Oracle with SQL Developer
- Step 0: The Empty Oracle Table and your Excel File. …
- Step 1: Mouse-right click – Import Data.
- Step 2: Select your input (XLSX) file and verify the data. …
- Step 3: Create a script or import automatically. …
- Step 4: Select the Excel Columns to be Imported.
How do I import a text file into Oracle SQL Developer?
Importing Delimited Device Files into an Oracle Database using Oracle SQL Developer
- Connect to your schema and right-click on Tables. …
- Check Header. …
- Choose Insert for your Import Method. …
- Select the columns you wish to import.
How do I import a database into SQL Plus?
sqlplus / AS SYSDBA SQL> ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=XEPDB1; SQL> CREATE DIRECTORY DUMP_DIR AS ‘C:tempdump’;; SQL> GRANT READ, WRITE ON DIRECTORY DUMP_DIR TO SYSTEM; Import data to your 18c XE database from the dump folder. Remapping the directory is necessary when you use different directory file naming conventions.
How do I import a .DMP file into PL SQL Developer?
You cannot import a dump file from PL/SQL developer. Instead, you have to do it from the command line. Furthermore, you need access to the file system of the database server since you have to put the dump file in a directory directly accessible by Oracle.
What Cannot have a trigger associated with it MySQL?
MySQL triggers cannot: Use SHOW , LOAD DATA , LOAD TABLE , BACKUP DATABASE, RESTORE , FLUSH and RETURN statements. Use statements that commit or rollback implicitly or explicitly such as COMMIT , ROLLBACK , START TRANSACTION , LOCK/UNLOCK TABLES , ALTER , CREATE , DROP , RENAME.
What are some restrictions of triggers?
Restrictions for Triggers
- Triggers are not activated by foreign key actions.
- When using row-based replication, triggers on the replica are not activated by statements originating on the source. …
- The RETURN statement is not permitted in triggers, which cannot return a value.
What are the after triggers?
Explanation: The triggers run after an insert, update or delete on a table. They are not supported for views. … Explanation: AFTER TRIGGERS can be classified further into three types as: AFTER INSERT Trigger, AFTER UPDATE Trigger, AFTER DELETE Trigger.