- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- Select Safari from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top of the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu. …
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Close the window and refresh your browser.