How do I find recently added records in SQL?
Determine Last Inserted Record in SQL Server
- SELECT @@IDENTITY. It returns the last IDENTITY value produced on a connection, regardless of the table that produced the value and of the scope of the statement that produced the value. …
- SELECT SCOPE_IDENTITY() …
- SELECT IDENT_CURRENT(‘TableName’)
How do I find the latest updated data in a table in SQL?
If a user wants to find out when was the last table updated he can query dynamic management view (DMV) – sys. dm_db_index_usage_stats and easily figure out when was the table updated last.
How do you find the nth record in SQL?
ROW_NUMBER (Window Function)
ROW_NUMBER (Window Function) is a standard way of selecting the nth row of a table. It is supported by all the major databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
How do I get last 3 records in SQL?
SELECT * FROM (select * from suppliers ORDER BY supplier_name DESC) suppliers2 WHERE rownum <= 3 ORDER BY rownum DESC; Notice that although you want the last 3 records sorted by supplier_name in ascending order, you actually sort the supplier_name in descending order in this solution.
How do I find recently created tables in SQL Server?
In the Object Explorer in SQL Server Management Studio, go to the database and expand it. Under the Tables folder select the table name. Right click and select Properties from the menu. You will see the created date of the table in the General section under Description.
How do you check if a row has been updated in SQL?
the values in the update statement and either apply the update or not. You could use the Columns_Updated() function in the trigger to see if anything had been updated, and proceed accordingly.
Where can I find data changes in SQL Server?
How to Find Database Changes in SQL Server
- Define the file trace location (marked red) and hit “Execute” to start a new trace.
- Execute this query to stop the trace when you want to audit data:
What is offset in SQL query?
SQL | OFFSET-FETCH Clause
- The OFFSET argument is used to identify the starting point to return rows from a result set. Basically, it exclude the first set of records. Note:
- The FETCH argument is used to return a set of number of rows. FETCH can’t be used itself, it is used in conjuction with OFFSET. Syntax:
How do I get last second record in SQL?
You need to use ORDER BY clause to get the second last row of a table in MySQL. The syntax is as follows. select *from yourTableName order by yourColumnName DESC LIMIT 1,1; To understand the above syntax, let us create a table.
How do I find a specific row in SQL?
To select rows using selection symbols for character or graphic data, use the LIKE keyword in a WHERE clause, and the underscore and percent sign as selection symbols. You can create multiple row conditions, and use the AND, OR, or IN keywords to connect the conditions.