How can I get last 30 days from today’s date in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How do I get the first day of the previous month in SQL?
These statements are tested with T-SQL under MS SQL Server.
- Months. SELECT DATEADD(MONTH, DATEDIFF(MONTH, 0, GETDATE()) – 1, 0) — First day of previous month. …
- Quarters. SELECT DATEADD(QUARTER, DATEDIFF(QUARTER, 0, GETDATE()) -1, 0) — First day of previous quarter. …
- Years. …
- Half Years. …
How do I get last 7 days in SQL?
Re: In SQL Server How to find last 7 days and next 7 days
select DATEADD (DAY,7, GETDATE ()); select DATEADD (DAY,-7, GETDATE ()); Hope this will solve your problem.
What is 30 days in the past from today?
30 days before today would be Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
How can I get first date and date of last month in SQL?
The logic is very simple. The first part @DATE-DAY(@DATE) results to the Last day of a previous month and adding 1 to it will result on the first day of current month. The second part EOMONTH(@DATE) makes use of SYSTEM function EOMONTH which results to the last day of the given date.
How can I get one week data in SQL?
- set datefirst 7 –default,set Sunday as first day of week, you could change this value accordingly.
- SELECT DATEADD(DAY, 1 – DATEPART(WEEKDAY, [Report Generated On]), [Report Generated On]) AS StartDate.
- , DATEADD(DAY, 7 – DATEPART(WEEKDAY, [Report Generated On]), [Report Generated On]) AS EndDate.
How do I do a timestamp in SQL?
There is a very simple way that we could use to capture the timestamp of the inserted rows in the table.
- Capture the timestamp of the inserted rows in the table with DEFAULT constraint in SQL Server. …
- Syntax: CREATE TABLE TableName (ColumName INT, ColumnDateTime DATETIME DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) GO.
What day is 15 days away?
Days from Today Conversion Table
|Days||Date Days from Today||Date (Y-m-d)|
|14 Days||Fri 5th Nov 2021||2021-11-05|
|15 Days||Sat 6th Nov 2021||2021-11-06|
|16 Days||Sun 7th Nov 2021||2021-11-07|
|17 Days||Mon 8th Nov 2021||2021-11-08|
What was 90 days ago today?
90 days before today would be Friday, July 23, 2021.
What was 45 days ago today?
45 days before today would be Sunday, September 5, 2021.