- Light Weight Scripting language.
- Dynamic Typing.
- Object-oriented programming support.
- Functional Style.
- Platform Independent.
- Interpreted Language.
- Async Processing.
How do you build a library?
To create a new library module in your project, proceed as follows:
- Click File > New > New Module.
- In the Create New Module window that appears, click Android Library, then click Next. …
- Give your library a name and select a minimum SDK version for the code in the library, then click Finish.
The isNaN() function determines whether a value is an illegal number (Not-a-Number). This function returns true if the value equates to NaN. Otherwise it returns false. This function is different from the Number specific Number.
How does a library make money?
Libraries are funded through a wide combination of revenue sources, including local taxes, nonprofit and for-profit grants, and individual donors. Public funding has always been the primary source of operating revenue for libraries.