In three weeks you can definitely be a proficient beginner.
What is the hardest programming language?
7 Hardest Programming Languages to Learn for FAANG Interviews
- C++ C++ is an object-oriented programming language and is considered the fastest language out there. …
- Prolog. Prolog stands for Logic Programming. …
- LISP. LISP stands for List Processing. …
- Haskell. …
- Assembly Language (ASM) …
- Rust. …
- Esoteric Languages.
Is Front End Development dying?
Front-end developers might build websites or web applications, or focus on mobile web development. … This suggests that—as a discipline—front-end development is far from dying, and job prospects for those hoping to get into the field still look strong.
Try to follow these tips to enhance your learning experience.
- Right attitude. …
- Start Slowly. …
- Do not rush! …
- Start Ajax and Async after getting a hang of the basics. …
- Challenge yourself!