- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Click on the configuration icon (three vertical dots) at the top right.
- Choose Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Click on the switch to the right of Blocked to switch to Allowed.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable Java in Gmail?
To enable Input Tools in Gmail, follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select “Settings”.
- In the General tab, select the check box next to “Enable input tools” under the “Language” section.