I do not have Mac version 10.7.3 (Lion) or higher. How do I get Java for other Mac versions? »
How do I know what PHP extensions are installed on Windows?
- Put the extension library folder under PHP’s install path. On my computer this is C:xamppphpext . Search in your PHP. ini for “extension_dir” to find what yours is.
- Edit php. ini to load the extension. Find ; Dynamic Extensions ; . Add line extension=my_lib.dll.
How do I install missing PHP extensions?
For enable PHP Extension intl , follow the Steps..
- Open the xampp/php/php. ini file in any editor.
- Search “;extension=php_intl.dll”
- kindly remove the starting semicolon ( ; ) Like : ;extension=php_intl.dll. to. extension=php_intl.dll.
- Save the xampp/php/php. ini file.
- Restart your xampp/wamp.
Where is PHP stored in Linux?
Find the php.
The default location for the php. ini file is: Ubuntu 16.04:/etc/php/7.0/apache2. CentOS 7:/etc/php.
How do I check if PHP extensions are enabled?
The general command is php -m , which will show you a list of all “compiled” PHP modules. You can search for a specific PHP module for instance php-ftp , using the grep command.
How do you check if I have PHP installed?
Make sure the Web server is running, open a browser and type http://SERVER-IP/phptest.php. You should then see a screen showing detailed information about the PHP version you are using and installed modules.
What is the use of PHP extension?
php file extension is a plain-text file that contains the source code written in the PHP (it’s a recursive acronym meaning PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) programming language. PHP is often used to develop web applications that are processed by a PHP engine on the web server.
How can I get PHP extension?
How to extract extension from a filename using PHP?
- Using pathinfo(): The pathinfo() is a function that returns information about a file. …
- Explode the file variable and get the last array element to be the file extension. …
- Using substr() and strrchr() functions: …
- Using strrpos() to find the last occurrence position of a ‘.
Are PHP files safe?
PHP is subject to the security built into most server systems with respect to permissions on a file and directory basis. … Care should be taken with any files which are world readable to ensure that they are safe for reading by all users who have access to that filesystem.
How do I enable PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
Where do I put PHP INI extension?
Go to your php. ini file and add the following line: extension=<extension_name>. dll. To verify that the extension was loaded properly, go to Setup | Extensions and locate the extension from the list.
How do I enable PHP extensions in Linux?
How To Compile And Install PHP Extensions From Source
- Install the PHP development package. On Ubuntu/debian, you can use apt-get, it’s a piece of cake. …
- Download & unzip the PHP5 source code. …
- Prepare the extension (phpize) …
- Configure & Make the extension. …
- Move the extension. …
- Edit your PHP. …
- Restart your php.