What are the 3 components that make up Java?
3 Components of Java Programming Language
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Java Development Kit (JDK).
What are the two parts of Java?
The Java platform has two components:
- The Java Virtual Machine (Java VM)
- The Java Application Programming Interface (Java API)
What is JVM explain?
The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is the runtime engine of the Java Platform, which allows any program written in Java or other language compiled into Java bytecode to run on any computer that has a native JVM. JVMs run in both clients and servers, and the Web browser can activate the JVM when it encounters a Java applet.
What are the main parts of a class?
Class components to discuss include:
- Class name—How the class name is identified.
- Comments—How to create comments to document your code.
- Attributes—How to define attributes for use in the class.
- Constructors—Special methods used to properly initialize a class.
What is difference between C and Java?
C is a middle-level language as it binds the bridges between machine-level and high-level languages. Java is a high-level language as the translation of Java code takes place into machine language, using a compiler or interpreter. C is only compiled and not interpreted. Java is both compiled and interpreted.
What are the main components of class?
2. Basic Components of a Class
- data variables (a.k.a. attributes or fields)
- constructors. Note that constructors are methods, but nothing can be returned from them.
- methods. accomplish tasks for which the class is responsible. can be private or public (implementation vs. public interface)