- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. May require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Safari.”
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Advanced.”
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
How do I enable Java in Safari 14?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done then close the Safari Preferences window.