So to conclude:
- JS source code is never “read” line-by-line.
- JS source code is actually compiled (in the true sense of the word) in modern browsers.
- Engines compile code in multiple passes.
- Hit the F12 key.
- Select the Scripts , or Sources , tab in the developer tools.
- Click the little folder icon in the top level.
- Add a breakpoint by clicking on the line number on the left (adds a little blue marker)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
It provides good quality content throughout the tutorial for its readers across the world. Therefore it is considered one of the best online platforms to learn, especially for beginners.