How does Python handle click event?
- import tkinter as tk.
- from tkinter.
- import ttk.
- win = tk.Tk()
- win.title(“Python GUI App”)# Label.
- Lbl = ttk.Label(win, text = “Button Not Click “)
- Lbl.pack()# Click event.
- def click(): action.configure(text = “Clicked”)
Tkinter Button command option sets the function or method to be called when the button is clicked. To set a function for execution on button click, define a Python function, and assign this function name to the command option of Button.
Steps by step Approach:
- Import required modules.
- Create webdriver object.
- Assign URL.
- Use maximize_window() method to maximize the browser window. And then wait 10 seconds using sleep() method.
- Use find_element_by_link_text() method to click button by text.
An element receives a click event when a pointing device button (such as a mouse’s primary mouse button) is both pressed and released while the pointer is located inside the element.
Element: click event.
|Event handler property||onclick|
What does event mean in Python?
Events are the constructs that enable a class to notify other classes when something of interest takes place. In the layman language, it is basically similar to raising a flag to signal others that something of interest has happened.
The Html is an event attribute, which executes a script when the button is clicked. This attribute is supported by all browsers. It is also used to call a function when the button is clicked.
- user submit request.
- Django tries to get the first match between request’s URL and routes defined in urls.py.
- the request is passed to the matched view.
- the view get executed, usually this some model processing.
- a response (template) is returned by the view as HttpResponse.
- #python application to create a simple button.
- from tkinter import *
- top = Tk()
- b = Button(top,text = “Simple”)
Open the console by right-clicking the element you wish to automate clicks for and selecting the inspect option. You should see a lot of highlighted lines of HyperText Markup Language (HTML). Now the button should be visible in code on the side of your browser.
target property is used which will return the clicked button element. Whenever button is clicked it will execute the function and even. target property will return the id of the clicked button. The Id of clicked button is then displayed using alert method.