- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
To try it, complete the following actions.
- Open the Console. Select Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).
- Atom. Before diving straight into the features of Atom, let’s first understand what Electron is. …
- Visual Studio Code. …
- Eclipse. …
- Sublime Text. …
- Brackets. …
- NetBeans. …
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).