- Create a Blob constructor, pass the data in it to be to save and mention the type of data.
- And finally, call the saveAs(Blob object, “your-file-name. text”) function of FileSaver. js library.
How do I save changes in HTML?
How do I edit a .JS file?
js files are plain text and can be edited using Notepad, TextEdit, or any plain text editor. Some HTML editing software can also edit . js files.
How can I modify my website?
How to edit a website using developer tools
- Open any web page with Chrome and hover your mouse over the object you want to edit (ie: text, buttons, or images).
- Right-click the object and choose “Inspect” from the context menu. …
- Double-click the selected object and it will switch to edit mode.
How do you edit a webpage and save it?
How to view and edit a web page at the same time
- Open your web browser and text editor. …
- Open the file you wish to edit in the text editor and in the web browser (File > Open).
- Make edits to the file in the text editor and save them.
- Switch focus to the web browser and reload/refresh the web page (F5).