- Cross-browser testing tools.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I test my browser code?
If you want to work with Chrome Developer Tools, simply run the HTML document in Google Chrome and right-click the HTML element you want to inspect. Click on “Inspect” and you will have the tools to run, analyze, and even debug the code.
Following is a free list of tools you can use to check, test and verify your JS code:
- Google Code Playground.
How do I test my code?
Testing Your Code
- A testing unit should focus on one tiny bit of functionality and prove it correct.
- Each test unit must be fully independent. …
- Try hard to make tests that run fast. …
- Learn your tools and learn how to run a single test or a test case.
With the Chrome Developer Tools window open, click on the “Sources” tab. If you don’t see anything you may need to click on the “Show Navigator” button in the upper-left corner of that tab. With the navigator open, navigate to the file where the cut() function is defined (in your case it’s demo. html ).
How do you see the code on a website?
Android phone or tablet using Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the web page whose source code you’d like to view.
- Tap once in the address bar and move the cursor to the front of the URL.
- Type view-source: and tap Enter or Go.
Where can I write my code online?
paiza.IO is online editor and compiler where you can write and run code instantly. Whenever you come up with new idea, learn or teach programming, you and others can just write and run code.