How do I get a list of all tables in SQL?
Then issue one of the following SQL statement:
- Show all tables owned by the current user: SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;
- Show all tables in the current database: SELECT table_name FROM dba_tables;
- Show all tables that are accessible by the current user:
How do I get a list of table names in a database?
- SELECT TABLE_NAME.
- FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES.
- WHERE TABLE_TYPE = ‘BASE TABLE’ AND TABLE_SCHEMA=’dbName’
How do I list all tables in a schema?
The easiest way to find all tables in SQL is to query the INFORMATION_SCHEMA views. You do this by specifying the information schema, then the “tables” view. Here’s an example. SELECT table_name, table_schema, table_type FROM information_schema.
How do I see all tables in SQL Developer?
To view tables:
- In the Connections navigator in SQL Developer, navigate to the Tables node for the schema that includes the table you want to display. If the view is in your own schema, navigate to the Tables node in your schema. …
- Open the Tables node. …
- Click the name of the table that you want to display.
How do I get a list of tables in SQL Server?
- s.name AS SchemaName.
- ,t.name AS TableName.
- ,c.name AS ColumnName.
- FROM sys.schemas AS s.
- JOIN sys.tables AS t ON t.schema_id = s.schema_id.
- JOIN sys.columns AS c ON c.object_id = t.object_id.
- ORDER BY.
How do I get a list of table names in MySQL?
The syntax to get all table names with the help of SELECT statement. mysql> use test; Database changed mysql> SELECT Table_name as TablesName from information_schema. tables where table_schema = ‘test’; Output with the name of the three tables.
What is table name in SQL?
SQL aliases are used to give a table, or a column in a table, a temporary name. Aliases are often used to make column names more readable. An alias only exists for the duration of that query.
How can find column name in all tables?
Use this Query to search Tables & Views:
- SELECT COL_NAME AS ‘Column_Name’, TAB_NAME AS ‘Table_Name’
- FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS.
- WHERE COL_NAME LIKE ‘%MyName%’
- ORDER BY Table_Name, Column_Name;
How can I see all tables in MySQL?
Show MySQL Tables
To get a list of the tables in a MySQL database, use the mysql client tool to connect to the MySQL server and run the SHOW TABLES command. The optional FULL modifier will show the table type as a second output column.
How do I view tables in HR schema?
To view the properties and data of the EMPLOYEES table: In the Connections frame, expand Tables. Under Tables, a list of the tables in the HR schema appears. Select the table EMPLOYEES.
How do I see all tables in SQL Plus?
The easiest way to see all tables in the database is to query the all_tables view: SELECT owner, table_name FROM all_tables; This will show the owner (the user) and the name of the table. You don’t need any special privileges to see this view, but it only shows tables that are accessible to you.
How do I view tables in SQL?
Right-click the Products table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data. The Data Editor launches. Notice the rows we added to the table in previous procedures. Right-click the Fruits table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data.