- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Enable cookies in Google Chrome
Select Settings from the menu. Choose Content Settings from the Privacy section. Ensure that the radial button for Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected. Click Done to save your changes.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
The navigator. cookieEnabled property can be used to check whether cookies are enabled or disabled. This returns true if cookies are enabled, or false if cookies are disabled.