- On the web browser, click the Firefox menu and select Options.
- In Options window, select the Content tab.
- In Options window, click on the OK button to close it.
- Click on the Reload current page button on the web browser to refresh the page.
Enable cookies FIREFOX
- Open Firefox browser and in menu choose Preferences.
- In preferences search for Privacy tab.
- Search for a PRIVACY section and then look for History section.
- In a Firefox will: change remember history to Use custom settings. …
- Find a checkbox Accept cookies from sites and choose it. …
- Restart Firefox.
How do I access settings in Firefox?
To open the Options window in Firefox, click the “Menu” button (or the “Firefox” button in versions prior to 29) and then click “Options.” In the Options window, pick from the tabs such as “General,” “Applications” or “Sync” to see all the available settings. After making any changes, click “OK” to save.
Check cookie settings
and select Settings. Select the Privacy & Security panel. This is where you can view your settings for Enhanced Tracking Protection, which includes cookies. If Standard is selected, this is the default setting and, except for trackers, all cookies are enabled.
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
To check cookies in Firefox:
- Right-click and click on Inspect Element to open the developer console.
- Go to the Storage tab.
- Expand the Cookies menu and select the website to check cookies. On the right side of the console, you will see the cookies that have been set on the website.
How do I change settings in Firefox?
Open the Search panel
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button and select OptionsPreferences. Click the menu button. and select Settings.
- Select Search in the left pane.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.