Can I have 2 versions of PHP?
To install multiple versions of PHP, the first step is to install the software-properties-common package. Next, we need to add the PPA repository by Ondřej Surý which contains multiple versions of PHP.
How can I run multiple PHP versions?
Install PHP (5.6, 7. x, 8.0) on Ubuntu Using PPA
- First start by adding Ondřej Surý PPA to install different versions of PHP – PHP 5.6, PHP 7. x, and PHP 8.0 on the Ubuntu system. …
- Next, update the system as follows. $ sudo apt-get update.
- Now install different supported versions of PHP as follows.
How can I run multiple PHP versions in Windows?
How to Handle Multiple PHP Versions with Apache Server on Windows
- Multiple PHP Versions.
- Update Apache. Update httpd.conf. Update httpd-default.conf.
- Test PHP in Browser.
- phpMyAdmin Issue.
- Setup Virtual Host for PHP Version.
How do I run multiple websites with different PHP versions?
Host Multiple Websites with different PHP Versions on Ubuntu…
- Step 1 – Create Atlantic.Net Cloud Server. …
- Step 2 – Install Nginx and MariaDB. …
- Step 3 – Install PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.2 with PHP-FPM. …
- Step 4 – Create Website1 and Website2. …
- Step 5 – Configure Nginx. …
- Step 6 – Test Both Websites.
How do I choose PHP version?
Click the cPanel button under the “Quick Server Login” section in your dashboard. In the “SOFTWARE” section, click the “Select PHP Version” link or icon. Select the version you wish to use. By default, the latest stable version (called the “native” version) will be selected and is already active.
How do I switch between PHP versions?
You can do sudo update-alternatives –config php to set which system wide version of PHP you want to use. This makes your command line and apache versions work the same. You can read more about update-alternatives on the man page.
How can I tell if PHP-FPM is running?
First open the php-fpm configuration file and enable the status page as shown. Inside this file, find and uncomment the variable pm. status_path = /status as shown in the screenshot. Save the changes and exit the file.
What is the current PHP version?
|Designed by||Rasmus Lerdorf|
|Developer||The PHP Development Team, Zend Technologies|
|First appeared||June 8, 1995|
|Stable release||8.0.11 / 23 September 2021|
How do I enable PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I run two versions of PHP for two projects on the same Apache server?
Apache running multiple PHP versions simultaneously
- Install several PHP versions using PHPBrew.
- Install Apache web server with FastCGI module.
- Create separate FastCGI script for each PHP version.
- Map appropriate FastCGI script for web application execution on virtual host level.
How do I change the default PHP in Windows?
- Search for system environment variables in cortana.
- Click on the button “Environment variables”.
- Under “System variables” select path and click on edit, you will see one entry like this “C:wampbinphpphp5. …
- Just change this to the folder name of the php located at your wamp/bin/php7. …
- Replace php5.
What is my PHP version xampp?
To verify this, browse to the URL http://localhost/xampp/phpinfo.php, which displays the output of the phpinfo() command, and check the version number at the top of the page.