How do I get last 12 months data in SQL Server?
How to Get Last 12 Months Sales Data in SQL. mysql> select * from sales where order_date> now() – INTERVAL 12 month; In the above query, we use system function now() to get current datetime. Then we use INTERVAL clause to filter those records where order_date falls after an interval of 12 months before present datetime …
How do I get last 1 month data in SQL?
Date and Time
- Months. SELECT DATEADD(MONTH, DATEDIFF(MONTH, 0, GETDATE()) – 1, 0) — First day of previous month. …
- Quarters. SELECT DATEADD(QUARTER, DATEDIFF(QUARTER, 0, GETDATE()) -1, 0) — First day of previous quarter. …
- Years. …
- Half Years. …
How do I get 30 days old data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
What was 3 months from today?
Months from Today Conversion Table
|Months||Date Months from Today||Date (Y-m-d)|
|3 Months||Sat 22nd Jan 2022||2022-01-22|
|4 Months||Tue 22nd Feb 2022||2022-02-22|
|5 Months||Tue 22nd Mar 2022||2022-03-22|
|6 Months||Fri 22nd Apr 2022||2022-04-22|
How do I get one year back in SQL?
SQL Server DATEADD() Function
- Add one year to a date, then return the date: SELECT DATEADD(year, 1, ‘2017/08/25’) AS DateAdd;
- Add two months to a date, then return the date: …
- Subtract two months from a date, then return the date: …
- Add 18 years to the date in the BirthDate column, then return the date:
How do I get rolling 12 months in SQL?
To get the base table, use aggregation: select year(orderdate), month(orderdate), count(*) as num_orders from orders o group by year(orderdate), month(orderdate); Then for the 12-month, you can do: select year(orderdate), month(orderdate), count(*) as num_orders, (select count(*) from orders o2 where year(o2.
How do I display 12 months in SQL?
So for your example you could use the following: ;WITH months(MonthNumber) AS ( SELECT 0 UNION ALL SELECT MonthNumber+1 FROM months WHERE MonthNumber < 12 ) select * from months; In my version the months is the name of the result set that you are producing and the monthnumber is the value.
How can I get yesterday date in SQL query?
To get yesterday’s date, you need to subtract one day from today’s date. Use GETDATE() to get today’s date (the type is datetime ) and cast it to date . In SQL Server, you can subtract or add any number of days using the DATEADD() function.
How do you format date and time in SQL?
SQL Date Data Types
- DATE – format YYYY-MM-DD.
- DATETIME – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS.
- TIMESTAMP – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS.
- YEAR – format YYYY or YY.
How do I get the current month start and end date in SQL Server?
You can provide other date like this.
- DECLARE @myDate DATETIME = ’02/15/2020′; — its mm/dd/yyyy format. …
- SELECT DATEADD(DD,-(DAY(GETDATE() -1)), GETDATE()) AS FirstDate SELECT DATEADD(DD,-(DAY(GETDATE())), DATEADD(MM, 1, GETDATE())) AS LastDate.